Thursday, August 20, 2009

Face


For me a face has no features,
Only eyes to see and a nose to breath,
And of course, a mouth to eat and throw-up all the crap in your system.
My ears have stopped listening,
As a result, they don't exist.
Turning the other cheek might not make you weak,
(Just prepare to get slapped when you do.)
Eyebrows show expression, even sometimes emotion,
Now, those abominations simply can't be on display!
Eyelids are for the wearisome, chins are for socking,
So I did away with those as well.

For me a face has no features,
Only eyes to see that I'm not falling down.
The rest is just life-support.
But I talk too much,
I've got to shut myself off,
So slowly I'll shed my mouth as well,
And I'll be left with two eyes and a nose,
On a blank, featureless surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment