Monday, February 9, 2009

Poetry and Romance




Poetry and romance,
Without surrendering to your pants,
A miracle in these modern times.
The people that surround me seem,
From jealousy are turning green,
But look closer now, a lonely man you'll find.

I'm dreaming all day long,
It's not productive, I know it's wrong,
Yet still it's done around the clock, weather I sleep or wake.
Catching bullets with my hands,
Telepathy in short-wave bands,
Stomp my foot, the very earth will quake.

Back to romance and poetry,
It's too abstract for me to see,
Or obscured behind the mist of daily being.
Everyone's just out for sex,
And up for grabs, one or the next,
Your dick's engorged but still your heart is seething.

Here's my eulogy for romance,
Took it's bows, it's final dance,
And poetry ran out the window and crashed down on the street.
So bring some flowers, dress in black,
But don't expect them to come back,
And shedding tears are all in vane,
Besides, we're too doped up for pain,
Think I'll go get sodomized after I drink my beer...

No comments:

Post a Comment