Monday, February 9, 2009

Salvation


Come on in,
Feel free to take a seat,
I've been meaning to bring you here,
From the moment we did meet.
Put on some music,
Something nice but not too loud,
After all,
We wouldn't want to generate a crowd.
Be my salvation,
I'll be your sugar-daddy,
You need a pay-roll,
I need to feel whole.
I've been behind bars,
Been locked away with ball and chain,
Been inside-out and upside-down,
I'll never be the same.
Let's hang out for an hour,
Better yet, make it six...
My very life is in the mix,
Maybe for tonight,It could fix...
Be my salvation,
Be Mother Marry in my bed,
Nail me to The Cross,
Make sure that I'm well bled.
You're a beautiful woman,
Simply stunning,
Magnificent to behold.
More than talented too,
I can see in you,
So do what you do,
I need you to...
Be my salvation,
So much more for me give,
You seem to have the kiss of life,
So breathe me life and let me live.
Be my salvation tonight.

2 comments:

  1. me like a lot
    much gentl-er than i expected it to be

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful. it reminds me Leonard Cohen's "I'm your man".

    ReplyDelete