Friday, February 13, 2009

You Know What I Want


I don't want to talk for days,
Of how my life is in a haze,
I quit all that and I don't miss,
Those chats with my dear therapist,
I don't want to see your folks,
Your father's poorly written jokes...
You know want I want...

There're better things than sleep at night,
But if you feel the need to fight,
Well get dressed cause we're going out,
Cause I don't want to muck about,
I'ld rather that we fight outside,
Get swept away beneath the tide...
You know how I want...

I need something to get me through the day,
Keep what sanity that's left in me from fading away,
Need to see your teeth through a post-orgasmic smile,
That'll keep me sane for awhile.

Maybe we'll go dancing,
And dance until we sweat,
Then go into the ladies' room,
And get a little wet,
There we'll do it from behind,
Yeah, I got a dirty mind,
But you know what I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment